It is interesting that the principles that made one a success when this book was written are still true to this day. Why try and re-invent the wheel to get what you want in life? Why not just follow the same tried and true principles that have worked for so many years thus far?
The mind is a very powerful tool. You can create a life of abundance, prosperity, joy, happiness, and success or a life of misery, negativity, sorrow, regret, and unhappiness just by your mind. What is your mind focused upon? What thoughts are constantly running through your head?
Here are some highlights to the book:
Develop Definiteness of Purpose
- Success and progress towards achieving your goals in life begin with knowing where you are going.
- Your mental attitude gives power to everything you do. If your attitude is positive, your actions and thoughts further your ends? If your attitude is negative, you are constantly undermining your own efforts.
- A mastermind alliance consists of two or more minds working actively together in perfect harmony toward a common definite objective.
- No individual has ever achieved success without the help and cooperation of others.
- A Positive Mental Attitude is the right mental attitude in any given situation.
- To be happy, make someone else happy!
- Faith is awareness of, belief in, and harmonizing with the universal powers.
- Faith is a state of mind which must be active not passive, to be useful in achieving lasting success.
- Render more and better service than you are paid for, and sooner or later you will receive compound interest from your investment.
- The more you give, the more you get.
- Keep your mind ON the things you want and OFF the things you don't want!
- Independence starts with self-dependence.
- There is no record of any great contribution to civilization without the cooperation of others.
- A good football team relies more on harmonious coordination of effort than individual skill.
- Edison failed 10,000 times before perfecting the electric light bulb. Don't worry if you fail once.
Cultivate Creative Vision
- Creative imagination has its base in the subconscious and is the medium through which you recognize new ideas and newly learned facts.
- The man who dipped a chunk of ice cream in chocolate and called it "Eskimo Pie" made a fortune for the five seconds of imagination it took to create the idea!
- To maintain a Positive Mental Attitude and develop a healthy mind and body, you must conquer fear and anxiety.
- Exercise produces both physical and mental buoyancy. It clears sluggishness and dullness from body and mind.
- Tell me how you use your time and how you spend your money, and I will tell you where and what you'll be ten years from now.
- It takes a habit to replace a habit.
- All of your successes and failures are results of habits you have formed.
- It is better to act on a plan that is still weak than to delay acting at all.
- Procrastination is the archenemy of personal initiative.
- A Positive Mental Attitude is the single most important principle of the science of success, without which you cannot get the maximum benefit from the other sixteen principles.
- Success attracts success and failure attracts more failure.
- To be enthusiastic-act enthusiastically!
- Enthusiasm is to progress toward success as gasoline is to a car's engine. It is the fuel that drives things forward.
- Enthusiasm stimulates your subconscious mind. By feeding your conscious mind with enthusiasm, you impress upon your subconscious that your burning desire and your plan for attaining it are certain.
- Self-discipline is the process that ties together all your efforts of controlling your mind, your personal initiative, positive mental attitude and controlling your enthusiasm.
- Self-discipline makes you think before you act.
- Thoughts have power, are under your control, and can be used wisely or unwisely.
- Accurate thinkers accept no political, religious, or other type of thought, regardless of its source, until it is carefully analyzed.
Get your copy here today for free, (just pay S&H $4.95) by clicking here
Read the book. Unlock yo