Are you happy with the results you are currently experiencing?
I have found that when I am crystal clear with what I want in life, I feel better.
Don't you feel the same?
Knowing what you want in life is the first step in "Unlocking Your Potential" and living the life of your dreams.
If you go through life without really thinking about what you want, you will wake-up, go to work, come home, and not do a whole lot with your life, which is not going to make a big impact in the results in your life.
If you are clear with what you want, then your mind can then become clear and begin thinking about what steps you can actually take to begin moving forward closer to your goals.
Spend some time brainstorming what it is you actually want and desire.
I would recommend spending some time in the following areas thinking about what it is you really want in your life:
- Relationships - family, friends, love ones. How are they currently going? Could they be better?
- Communications - how are you doing with communicating what you want in those relationships?
- Physical Health - are you currently healthy? Do you eat right? Exercise regularly? A fit and sound body will make you feel better which leads to the next topic
- Mental Health / Emotional Intelligence - are you positive? Or negative? Do you associate yourself with negative people that bring you down? Or do you surround yourself with positive like-minded individuals that guide you on your journey? What are you doing to improve your emotional intelligence?
- Career (Impact) What do you want to do for a career? Are you currently in the role you desire? What impact do you want to leave on society? What impact do you want to make in your current life?
- Legacy - what kind of legacy do you want to leave for your kids or loved one's? What do you want to say you have accomplished after you have looked back when you are 100 years old?
I know when I began to really become clear about where I currently was in life, and where I wanted to go, it made a profound impact on my life.
I began to realize that my actions, were not in alignment with the direction I wanted to go. As I became clearer with what I wanted, I begin to take actions that moved me closer towards my goals, ex: being positive, taking steps to achieve goals, removing negativity and frustration, taking accountability, etc...
The first step is knowing what you want, the next step is making sure your current actions are in alignment and on the path that will move you on your journey.
Remember, everything happens for a reason and a purpose.
Unlock Your Potential!
Until next time,